Julie Reviews CLUBWHORE by Kim Jones


I’m that girl…
The girl every woman loves to hate.
The one your man dreams about.
I live up to my name…
CLUBWHORE.
And this is my story.

She needs something. Something Devil’s Renegade MC Sergeant at Arms Bryce is more than willing to give. But he’s not the kind of man who asks. He takes. And soon, he will take her. He’ll dominate her. He’ll captivate her. She’ll be his—no patches…no property…no titles. Only her. Only him.
She thinks this is her story to tell.
It very well may be.
But he…is fixing to rewrite it.
Add to GOODREADS
ARC provided by author.

Review


After seeing the cover and synopsis, I knew I had to read this book!  I became a big fan of Kim Jones after reading her MC series, so I was glad to get more of her work.  Even though this book is not part of the series, I loved that we still get the characters from that series but this book is entirely different.  This book is intense, full of angst, and I was drawn in from beginning to end.  It’s raw and very intense, right up my alley.

Delilah is a clubwhore in the Devil’s Renegades MC.  She is paid to clean, bartend, and keep the men “entertained” and that she certainly does.  Some women would feel defiled or used but not Delilah. She loves sex and aims to please any man who wants her.  But, she has her secrets.  She has had a hard life and the only way she survives is to suffer through pain and get the sexual release she needs to be able to cope.  Pain keeps her demons at bay, makes her feel sane.

"I am simply a woman - a damaged, scarred woman...a clubwhore who fell in love with a dark Prince Charming." 

So when Bryce, Sergeant at Arms of the club, spots Delilah, he knows he wants her and their attraction is hot, hot, and did I say hot?  He’s demanding and a total alpha male.  Badass, sexy, and just what Delilah needs.  Every time he said “Love” to her, I think I might have drooled over him myself.

Suffering from his own secrets, Bryce knows exactly what Delilah needs and how to deal with her past.  He knows he has to control her but he’s not a dominant.  He’s an enforcer.  Once he says something, he expects her to obey and I love the way he controls her but also knows what he needs to do for her to keep her safe.  He knows when her darkness is coming to surface and exactly how to handle her. 

"Give me your fears...your burdens...your guilt.  Let me have it, Love."

Bryce and Delilah have a very intense relationship but it’s also about healing.  After Bryce’s tragic past, he doesn’t want to open his heart but Delilah seems to get past his walls no matter how hard he tries to fight it.  Delilah is one tough woman and has been through so much.  Her past is so heartbreaking and I loved seeing her open up and begin to heal also.  They make the perfect couple but it’s definitely not an easy road for either of them. 

I enjoyed how all of the characters of the club supported Delilah even though she really had nothing binding her to them.  She is a whore, not an old lady. Luke has always been my favorite of this series and I love the role he played in this book.  He’s always been there for Delilah but he knows to step aside because he sees the deep connection she shares with Bryce.  Like I said, this book is deep, gritty, and soul searching for both Bryce and Delilah.  The sex is steamy, the sheets are burning, and I highly recommend this 4 star book.  I can’t wait to see what Kim comes up with next!

Purchase

Available January 19th

About the Author

Kim Jones is a writer with big dreams. Inspired by her personal experience inside the MC life, she’s chosen to write biker romance stories that are authentic—expressing the true meaning of brotherhood and the lifestyle of motorcycle clubs.

In 2013, Kim began her self-publishing journey. Saving Dallas, her first MC series, is based on the life of an influential president who juggles the pressures of the Devil’s Renegades Motorcycle Club, and the search for true love.

Taking the club life and her career a step further, Berkley will be releasing Sinner’s Creed, her second MC series, in March of 2016—an inside look into the life of a 1%er and his sacrifice for what he believes in.Kim plans to continue to self-publish off her Saving Dallas series, and has signed a two book deal with Penguin-Random House for Sinner’s Creed. She resides in south Mississippi with her husband, Reggie, two dogs, a cat and a donkey.

Contact Kim Here



No comments

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!