Julie Reviews MARRYING MR. ENGLISH, PART 1 by Katy Regnery

100% of the proceeds from sales of this anthology go to the Autism Society of America and straight into support groups for families touched by autism 

Count down your Christmas holiday with a fantastic assortment of holiday romances written especially for this set. Humor, drama, suspense, and military heroes abound. Fall in love with new characters from a series you've never read and learn more about characters from your favorite author's series you've been dying to hear about. 
Add Anthology to GOODREADS.


~ Katy Regnery​ ~ Marrying Mr. English ~ 
Long before the English brothers met their wives and girlfriends, their father, Tom, captured the heart of their mother, Eleanora. Travel back in time to Christmas 1981 and find out how it all began!

ARC provided by author.
"Marrying Mr. English," Part 2 will be published on Friday, December 18th.

Review


Marrying Mr. English, Part 1 is included in the 12 Christmas Romances to Melt Your Heart Anthology fundraiser for autism awareness and 100% of proceeds will be donated to the cause.

After falling in love with all of the English brothers, I was so excited to see their parents’ story was going to be written.  I have never been so smitten as I was after reading part one of their story and I’m dying to get part two. 

Just beautiful is one way to describe this book.  Sweet and adorable but cute and sexy.  I must say that this definitely surprised me as to how they met and it was really unexpected.  After seeing the passion all of the English brothers have, you can surely see where they get that passion from.  

Eleanora Watters and Tom English are complete opposites in every way.  Tom is rich and has been pampered his entire life.  Eleanora has come from nothing and has struggled with making it on her own.

“You come from no Christmas tree and cans heated up for dinner.  I come from…Haverford Park.  Two different worlds, but as far as I’m concerned, neither one is better or worse than the other.” - Tom

When Tom and Eleanora cross paths due to his grandfather being a complete idiot and that’s putting it nicely, you immediately feel their connection.  Even though Tom is a decade older, it doesn’t take away from the beauty of their story.  Upon agreeing to the perfect arrangement, feelings begin to emerge unexpectedly from both of them.  

The more they are together the deeper they fall.  They know it won’t be easy because she is definitely not meant for his world.  But with a strong attitude and determined spirit, she doesn’t let that stand in her way.  I love seeing protective Tom and how he wants to make her happy.

“I want you.  I want you so bad, I can’t think straight.” - Tom

Like I said, I’m so ready for part two and this is one love story that I will never forget.  Tom and Eleanora may be opposites but they are perfect in every way.  Katy never fails to impress me with her writing, I can’t wait to see the conclusion of their story, and I highly recommend this 5 star read.

Purchase


No comments

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!