Tight Release Day Launch and Review


TIGHT Final Cover
Title: TIGHT
Author: Alessandra Torre
Genre: Erotic Romance
Cover Design: Judi Perkins
Photography Credit: Maksim Gorbunov
Release Date: Feb. 7th 2015

Synopsis

I was happy in my small town. In my life as a single thirty-two year old woman. I had a good job, wonderful friends, my independence.

I also hadn't got laid in three years. Hadn't been on a date in two. Had stopped counting calories and putting on makeup... a while ago.

Then Brett Jacobs waltzed in. Caressed my thigh, dug rough fingers into my hair, lowered his soft mouth to my skin, took sexual control of my mind and stirred it all around with what he packed in his pants. He dumped my quiet life upside down and crawled into a place in my heart I thought was dead.

The issue is his secret. The issue is her. The issue is that I don't even know she exists, and he thinks she's dead. The issue is that everything is about to hit the fan and I can't hold on to him tight enough.

Add to GOODREADS.
ARC provided by author.

Review

I just want to say first of all that Alessandra blew me away with this book.  Intrigue, suspense, and such a twisted story made this book one that I just couldn’t put down.

Riley meets Brett while she’s in paradise with her friends at a bachelorette party.  She’s just a typical small town girl, boring job, with no man in her life.  Brett steps in to help her and during the trip, they have one amazing time!

As Brett and Riley spend more time together and they travel around the world, she soon finds out he has secrets and as we all know, a woman has to find out what her man is hiding.  But, little did she know his secrets would put her in more danger than she would ever realize.  This is the part of the story that became so intriguing and like I said, quite twisted.  She has been kidnapped and this poor girl has been through pure hell and my heart truly broke for her.  She went through such torture that I was beginning to wonder if she was ever going to be repaired from the damage.

As time passes, it seems Brett never stopped searching and just when she believed she would never be free again, her life changes again.  Her captor was so sick and demented that I would have loved to torture him as he did her.  

I fell in love with Brett from that first night they met and I admire him for everything he accomplished in this book.  Even with his secrets, he turned out being a real savior in more ways than one.  I loved that he was so persistent with what he wanted and you can really feel the connection they share.

Alessandra’s books are always well written and this one doesn’t disappoint.  It will really draw you in from start to finish.  I didn’t think anything could be better than Black Lies but she will blow you away with this one.  Some of the scenes are not for the weak and left me holding my breath with anticipation.  This book left me with a hangover because I couldn’t stop thinking about poor Riley.  I devoured this book at one sitting and was up way past my bedtime because I just couldn’t put it down.  If you’re looking for a book that will pull you in and leave you speechless, then this 5 star read is one you need to pick up.

Purchase


Giveaway


a Rafflecopter giveaway

About Alessandra

AT headshot - red dress

A New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author, Alessandra Torre has written seven novels, four of which became #1 Erotic Bestsellers.

Her first book, Blindfolded Innocence, became a breakout hit, rising to the top of the charts on Kindle and Amazon where it attracted the interest of major publishing houses and garnered Torre her first print deal with Harlequin HQN. Less than twelve months later, Torre signed a second print deal, this time with Redhook (Hachette) for her erotic thriller The Girl in 6E.

From her home near the warm waters of the Emerald Coast in Florida, she devotes several hours each day to various writing projects and interacting with her fans on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Happily married and with one son, she loves watching SEC football games, horseback riding, reading and watching movies.

Torre has four books slated for release in 2015. To stay informed, consider subscribing to her popular monthly newsletter.

Stalk Alessandra

Facebook | Twitter | TSU | Website | Amazon | Goodreads

Hosted By

NEW CLP Banner

No comments

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!