Top 10 of 2014 - TB

Top 10 of 2014

Our Top 10 is chosen from books published in 2014 and does not include any book we have beta read.

10.

In Bloom by Katie Delahanty
"I can’t pinpoint exactly what it is I adore about IN BLOOM. I think I just love it all: the characters, the story, the writing, and the feelings it provoked."
Read TB's full review HERE.

9.

      
The No Weddings Series by Kat and Stone Bastion
"The No Weddings Series is one of the best I have read that follows one couple. Cade and Hannah are both lovable characters, the storyline is real and entertaining, and the banter is fun and witty."
Read TB's mini review for No Weddings HERE, One Funeral HERE, Two Bar Mitzvahs HERE, and Three Christmases HERE.

8.

With This Heart by R.S. Grey
"This is a wonderfully written, sweet tale of young love and loving life."
Read our Take Five review HERE.

7.

Hate: A Love Story by Laurel Ulen Curtis
"I want to hate the hurt my heart went through reading this, but I can’t. The hurt was worth it."
Read our Four Points Review HERE.

6.

Black Lies by Alessandra Torre
"It’s intense, it’s sexy, and just phenomenal."
Read TB's mini review HERE.

5.

Unravel by Calia Read
"This book, it’s riveting, it’s heartbreaking, and it’s beautiful. Calia Read weaves together a tale full of well-developed twists and turns."
Read TB's mini review HERE.
GOODREADS/AMAZON

4.

The Calloway Sisters (Addicted Series spin-offs) by Krista & Becca Ritchie
 "The writing yet again was superb and the plot creative and original with beautifully flawed characters that you can’t help but love and get lost in their world."
Read TB's mini-review of Kiss the Sky HERE.
"The dynamics of this group of family and friends is always entertaining and often changing. Hothouse Flower was an absolutely wonderful addition to the Addicted series."
Read TB's mini-review of Hothouse Flower HERE.

3.

This Sky by Autumn Doughton
"I absolutely adored This Sky. I loved the story, the characters, and the writing. It was all superb."
Read TB's full review HERE.
GOODREADS/AMAZON

and TB's top two books (yes, they tied) of 2014 are...

AND 

Thrive and Addicted After All by Krista & Becca Ritchie
"Krista and Becca Ritchie know how to deliver a story that can make you laugh and cry and just feel."
Read TB's full review for Thrive HERE.
"When it comes to Addicted After All, all I can say is that is was the perfect ending for my favorite couple. Absolutely perfect." 
GOODREADS/AMAZON - Thrive
GOODREADS/AMAZON - Addicted After All

Honorable Mentions

Click photo to be taken to TB's review, if available, or Goodreads.

        

Giveaway

Want to win a kindle copy of one of TB's Top 10 books (including honorable mentions)?
Winners choice!

Just COMMENT on this post with one of your favorite 2014 reads OR what you're dying to read in 2015! (really any comment will do!)
Please include your email address so we can get up with you if you win!

Winner chosen randomly on 1/11/15!

8 comments

  1. Becoming Calder & Finding Eden
    moorel251@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to read Hate a love story. I hear it's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Slow Burn.
    Djharmony070399@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am most looking forward toThoughtful by S.C Stephens!! My email is melanie2117@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read Three Two One by JA Huss. Saraiyaproperties@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lives and Breathes Book BlogJanuary 12, 2015 at 9:56 AM

      Congrats Trisha! You are our winner! We will be emailing you soon!

      Delete
  6. Livvy by Lori Otto!
    Love the list, I added a few of them to my wish list!!

    jessreads4fun@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unravel was on my best of 2014 too!! I really want to read Burying Water and Loving Mr. Daniels. Great list!!
    My favorite read of 2014 was Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher. I also loved After I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid.

    ReplyDelete

All comments welcome!