Top 10 of 2014 - Julie

Top 10

Our Top 10 is chosen from books published in 2014 and does not include any book we have beta read.

In no particular order:

  
It Ain't Me, Babe and Heart Recaptured by Tillie Cole
"I applaud Tillie for going into the depths she went in this book and I was immediately hooked from start to finish." 
Read Julie's mini review for It Ain't Me, Babe HERE.

With This Heart by R.S. Grey
"This book pulled at my emotions and at times I felt like I was right there with her, feeling what she was feeling." 
Read our Take Five review HERE.

Livvy by Lori L. Otto
"I cannot express how much I enjoyed this series and I have laughed and cried throughout this book, but it has been well worth the tears."
Read Julie's full review HERE.

Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
"She is just one of those truly amazing authors that can reach down into your heart and bring out every emotion." 
Read our Six Degrees of Maybe Someday HERE.

Bright Side by Kim Holden
"Simply beautiful and heartbreaking are the first words that come to mind with this book."
Read Julie's mini review HERE.

Ugly Love by Colleen Hover
 "I highly recommend this book but be prepared to struggle with your feelings in this one!"
Read Julie's mini review HERE.

Hate: A Love Story by Laurel Ulen Curtis
"Hate: A Love Story digs deep within your heart and pulls at every possible emotion, and brings that to the surface." 
Read our Four Points Review HERE.

Black Lies by Alessandra Torre
"This book comes with an impeccable twist that really blew me away and left me with quite the hangover when I was finished."
Read Julie's mini review HERE.

Nine Minutes by Beth Flynn
"The twists and turns in this book left me on the edge of my seat and completely speechless!"
Read Julie's mini review HERE.

The Vixen and the Vet by Katy Regnery
"Simply beautiful is only one way I would use to describe this book. Amazing, breathtaking, and heartbreaking are a few more."
Read Julie's full review HERE.

Honorable Mentions

Click photo to be taken to Goodreads.

      

Giveaway

Want to win a kindle copy of one of Julie's Top 10 books (including honorable mentions)? 
Winners choice!

Just COMMENT on this post with one of your favorite 2014 reads OR what you're dying to read in 2015! (really any comment will do!)
Please include your email address so we can get up with you if you win!

Winner chosen randomly on 1/11/15!

5 comments

  1. My favorite is Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love the bright side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am most looking forward to Thoughtful by S.C Stephens!! My email is melanie2117@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Livvy by Lori Otto! Love that it made your list too! :)
    Love the list, I added a few of them to my wish list!!

    jessreads4fun@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lives and Breathes Book BlogJanuary 12, 2015 at 10:15 AM

      Congrats Jessica! You are our winner! We will be emailing you soon!

      Delete

All comments welcome!