Top 10 of 2014 - Danielle

Top 10

Our Top 10 is chosen from books published in 2014 and does not include any book we have beta read.

In no particular order:

53 Letters for My Lover by Leylah Attar
"It has been a long time since I have had a book take me on an emotional roller coaster like this one!  I laughed, cried and damn near threw my kindle across the room."
Read D's mini review HERE.

Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
"It is unique, well written, and devastatingly beautiful. There is nothing else out there to compare it to.."
Read our Six Degrees review HERE.

Hold My Heart by Esther M. Soto
"After finishing the first chapter, I had a strong feeling I was going to love this book. What I didn't expect was to be so consumed by this story." 
Read D's full review HERE.

With This Heart by R.S. Grey
"So many people can tell a story but it takes talent to make you feel every emotion as if you were one of the characters."
Read our Take Five review HERE.

Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher
"Mud Vein reminds me of an abstract, black and white piece of art that sits across the hall from the landscapes in a dark corner."
Read D's mini review HERE.

It Ain't Me, Babe by Tillie Cole
"It is so much more than a biker book; it is an emotional, heartbreaking and hopeful love story."
Read D's mini review HERE.

Black Lies by Alessandra Torre
"Not only is this one sexy and hot like Torre's previous books but it is also mysterious and intense.  It isn't your typical love story!"
Read D's mini review HERE.

Reaper's Stand by Joanna Wylde
"This book stands out on its own. It was so much better than I expected. I found the plot original and captivating."
Read D's full review HERE.

Ruthless People by J. J. McAvoy
"It's a messed up, over the top, crazy journey of love, devotion, honor and growth. I laughed, I teared up and I was on the edge of my seat the entire time!"
Read D's full review HERE.

Play by Kylie Scott
"This book had me laughing, swooning, and at one part in tears.  It takes talent to evoke those type of emotions out of a reader!"
Read D's mini review HERE.

Honorable Mentions

 Click photo to be taken to Goodreads.

      

Giveaway

Want to win a kindle copy of one of Danielle's Top 10 books (including honorable mentions)? 
Winners choice!

Just COMMENT on this post with one of your favorite 2014 reads OR what you're dying to read in 2015! (really any comment will do!)
Please include your email address so we can get up with you if you win!

Winner chosen randomly on 1/11/15!

8 comments

  1. Becoming Calder & Finding Eden
    moorel251@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan.
    Djharmony070399@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Thoughtful by S.C Stephens!! Melanie_2117@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It Ain't Me, Babe by Tillie Cole. Thank you for the giveaway. Kimlrkim@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lives and Breathes Book BlogJanuary 12, 2015 at 10:05 AM

      Congrats Kim! You are our winner! We will be emailing you soon!

      Delete
  5. I would love to read Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover. Thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read Three Two One by JA Huss. Saraiyaproperties@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Livvy by Lori Otto!
    Love the list, I added a few of them to my wish list!!

    jessreads4fun@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments welcome!