Julie Reviews Wild About Weston by Katy Regnery

"Wild about Weston" is the fifth of six books about the last of the Philadelphia-based, wildly-handsome English brothers who are all on the look-out for love.

(Wait a second! They're definitely NOT all on the look-out for love anymore. Not if Emily, Daisy, Jess and Val have any say in the matter. Weston's the last single English...oh, yeah. And Kate. Poor Kate...)

When Weston English's girlfriend breaks up with him to move to Italy on the morning of his brother Fitz's wedding, he fully expects to have a horrible day. What he doesn't anticipate is meeting Molly McKenna.

Daisy's friend, Molly, whose fiance dumped her the night before the wedding, decides to throw caution to the wind and eschew her schoolteacher persona for a wild, one-night stand with Weston.

From the ceremony to cocktail hour, to dinner and dancing, to toasts and photos and the cake, Molly and Weston will discover that they have more in common than they could have guessed, and some horrible endings lead to the happiest beginnings.
Add to GOODREADS.
ARC provided by author.
Read Julie's review for Breaking Up With Barrett HERE.
Read Julie's review for Falling for Fitz HERE.
Read Julie's review for Anyone but Alex HERE
Read Julie's review for  Seduced by Stratton HERE.

Review

I must say I am definitely Wild About Weston in the fifth installment of the English Brothers’ series. After reading this one, I still can’t decide who my favorite English brother is, but Weston definitely left me swooning over him. 

Molly had left her home in Ohio and the only life she had ever known to take a teaching position in Philadelphia. She left her family, friends, and fiancĂ©, Dusty, to start a new life on her own and try to make something of herself. Little did she know it would cost her everything she had ever known and destroy her heart in the process. With a guy like Dusty, who would want another man? 

“I’m wild about you. All you want is me? All I want…is you.” – Molly 

Weston was the youngest of the English brothers and was trying to find himself in the corporate world. He was attending law school and wanting to make everyone proud while making himself truly unhappy. He wanted more than what was being offered to him, but knew it would let his family down. I felt bad for him because he was so anxious to please everyone else, but himself. Weston thought he was in a convenient relationship, no strings attached, just a good time. As he finally decided he wanted more, he was quickly defeated. 

As Molly and Weston are going stag to Fitz and Daisy’s wedding, they certainly didn’t know that it would end up being the best thing they ever did. One night changed their entire lives forever. I’ve always been a believer of love at first sight and if you think it can’t happen, then you haven’t met Weston and Molly. 

“I don’t know where we’ll go from here, but I feel like we’re at the beginning of something good.” – Weston 

Weston and Molly are one of those couples who are just destined to be together. He left me swooning because he was such a sweetheart. His love for Molly knew no bounds and I was left speechless with his caring and tender ways, but yet he was also downright dreamy and oh so sexy. 

“I’ve been with other women. I was pretty sure I was in love a couple of times too. But, the heat we have? It’s like you were made for me. I’ve never felt anything like it before. I could live inside of your body.” – Weston 

As much as I love this series and Katy’s writing, I hated to see the last of the English brothers. Katy’s writing is always so precise and I love how she continually blends in all of the characters from each book. I am a diehard fan of Katy’s and am always so excited to see a new book of hers being released. Wild About Weston is definitely one book you want to pick up so you can decide for yourself which English brother is your family. Mine? Well, I do think Weston stole my heart and I give this book 5 stars!

Purchase


No comments

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!