TB's Week In Review

What I Read Recently

What to Do with a Bad Boy by Marie Harte
ARC provided by publisher via NetGalley
Read my mini review for The Troublemaker Next Door and How to Handle a Heartbreaker HERE and Ruining Mr. Perfect HERE.
Just when I thought Cam and Vanessa were for sure my favorite McCauley couple, along comes Del and Mike, talk about saving the best for last! I knew from the previous books in the series, tatted up, mechanic Del and single dad Mike had some serious chemistry but neither seemed to really like one another or want a relationship, so I couldn’t wait to see how things played out for them. Thanks to some meddling from Mike’s son, Colin, and family these two finally get together and it blew me away! While this book is just as super sexy and fun as the rest of the series, it’s emotional as well. Mike has to finally deal with the loss of his wife to be able to move on. The relationship between Mike and Del was more touching than I expected and very well developed. I loved getting to know Del’s family as well as catching up with the other McCauley’s. I hope this isn’t the last we see of this great cast of characters.

Three Christmases by Kat Bastion
ARC provided by publisher via NetGalley
Read my mini review for No Weddings HERE, One Funeral HERE, and Two Bar Mitzvahs HERE.
Three Christmases couldn’t have been a more perfect ending for Cade and Hannah. We’ve followed Cade and Hannah as they met, became friends, fell in love, and overcame obstacles and now their relationship is put to its biggest test, distance. I love the way this couple handled everything as Cade took a job across the country. Hannah was so supportive and Cade did his best to put Hannah and their relationship first, but that doesn’t mean things go smoothly. They both have to figure out what they really want for their future. My heart ached as they dealt with the distance but the love that shined through always gave me hope and in the end my heart was happy. In this book, we get Cade and Hannah POV's, which was a nice change of pace from the books before, I think the POV changes in this series has kept it engaging. The No Weddings Series is one of the best I have read that follows one couple. Cade and Hannah are both lovable characters, the storyline is real and entertaining, and the banter is fun and witty. I’m going to miss this couple, along with their friends and family, but luckily I still have a Valentine’s novella to look forward to!
GOODREADS/AMAZON (Pre-order)

No comments

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!