TB's Week In Review

What I Read Recently 

Black Lies by Alessandra Torre
ARC provided by publisher via NetGalley
Holy. Crap. This book. *picks jaw up from floor* Black Lies is addicting. Once I started there was no way I was putting this one down. I was completely BLOWN AWAY. I’m still in shock of this story. I am in awe of Torre’s talent. There were several times I thought I had this story figured out, but I was never too sure. Not until the secret was finally revealed. I don’t want to say much about the plot, it’s meant to be experienced as you read it. Plus I want you to be just as curious and riveted to the story as I was, so it’s best to go in totally blind. Out of the Alessandra Torre books I have read, this one just jumped to the top of the favorites list. It’s intense, it’s sexy, and just phenomenal.
Get Me by Jillian Dodd
Read my series review for Book 1-5 HERE.
Get Me is the final book in The Keatyn Chronicles and I'm so sad a series I've been obsessed with for months is now over. At least it had an epic finale! Get Me was a pretty perfect conclusion to the series. After months of speculations and theories, I had ideas of where this story would go, but I was wrong. So wrong. Nothing was like I expected, it was all even better! Get Me picks up right where Hate Me ended and continues with Keatyn trying to get her life back. There were surprises right from the get-go. This story is full of twists I never saw coming. It had me blissfully happy, frustratingly nervous, and surprisingly sad. My emotions were all over the place. And I loved every minute of it! Dodd ends Keatyn's journey beautifully. It takes awhile but Keatyn gets her life back, picks her moon boy, and finally gets her happily ever after.
GOODREADS/AMAZON

Reasonable Doubt 3 by Whitney G.
Read my mini-review for RD1 HERE.
Read my mini-review for RD2 HERE.
I loved the first book in this serial, the second was a bit of a miss for me, but that didn't stop me from anxiously waiting for this final installment. I read RD3 in one sitting, I couldn't put it down, I had to know what would happen between Andrew and Aubrey and I wasn't disappointed. Finally, we got to know more about Andrew's past that had been alluded to, which is one of the main reasons this series hooked me, I needed to know what had happened to turn him into the asshole he was. And now that I know, I completely understand why he is like he is. I really loved Aubrey in this one, she stood up for herself and followed her dreams. All in all, I enjoyed this conclusion, it was still sexy and had the smart dialogue between Andrew and Aubrey that I love so much.
GOODREADS/AMAZON

No comments

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!