Danielle Reviews FINDING AUTUMN by Beth Michele

My name is Autumn Winters.
The truth is, that's the biggest lie I've ever told.
My real name is Olivia Redmund. Autumn Winters is the curtain I hide behind. You see, I write bestselling erotic romance novels. But my life is far from erotic. The only fantasy exists in my head.
The day I met Hunter Grayson, that all changed. A handsome stranger on a train who turned my world upside down, made me think and feel things I never knew were possible.

But he's hiding, too.

What happens when I slowly realize that who I truly am is more similar to who I'm pretending to be? I want to be brave enough to tell the world, but the fear is crippling.
Fear of myself. Fear of the unknown. Fear of what others will think.
But life is too short to be afraid.
And I'm so damn tired of hiding.
**This is an Adult Contemporary Romance and due to strong language and sexual content, is not intended for readers under the age of 18.**
Add to GOODREADS.
ARC provided by author. 

Review:

5 Steamy Stars

A few days ago I was in-between books and looking for something to put me in a good mood when Finding Autumn was recommended to me.  Typically, I stay away from novellas because they are never enough for me.  You see, I like long, drawn out books, where you become completely engrossed in the characters and get lost.  Boy was I pleasantly surprised by this one. Not only did I love the characters and the story but when I finished, I felt like I had read a full length novel.  This has only happened to me a few times when it comes to novellas.  Did I want more, of course, but it had nothing to do with the content.  I wanted more because I fell in love with Hunter and Olivia!

To say this one is hot is an understatement.  Maybe HOT in all caps because the chemistry and sex was steaming!  Beth Michele you dirty, dirty girl!  I was so happy I didn't start this one at work because I'm sure my cheeks were all different shades of red.  Finding Autumn is every lady's fantasy!  Why the hell didn't something like this ever happen to me!  Where is my sexy stranger that gives me mind-blowing orgasms? I feel cheated!  
The first encounter between Hunter and Olivia is one I will never forget!  Honestly, I don't think I will ever be able to look at a train station again without blushing!  That is just the beginning.  The story immediately grabs your attention and holds it until the end.  The sex scenes just get sexier!  I loved that there was no bullshit filler in this one.  The story is short and sweet—well dirty and hot is probably a better explanation—but it is just what a novella should be.  I hope this won't be the last novella from this author.  I want more!

Purchase:


No comments

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!