Julie's Week In Review

What I Read This Week:

Meant For Her
 by Raine Thomas
I have a little mixed emotions about this book.  I liked it but I didn’t love it.  A lot of it was sports related due to Evan being a baseball player, and anyone who knows me knows I’m not a sports fan AT ALL.  Aside from that, it was a good story but it kept seeming to lose my attention.  Now Evan and Sierra are hot, once they get to that point.  She feels his pain and he denies loving anyone after the awful loss he experienced.  She brought him out of his shell but she was one patient woman.  I think I would have said to hell with it and move on.  Overall, it was a good story and a little suspense to it and I give it 3.5 stars.

Tied With Me 
by Kristen Proby
What a different ride this was!!!  Being a Montgomery, we know Matt is going to mega HOT!!  That didn’t surprise me at all.  I love him for his protectiveness over Nic and how he knows what he wants.  I also love getting reacquainted with the family from previous books and was dying laughing at some of their chats.  With that being said, the bondage threw me off a little.  I understand she wanted Matt to be different and maybe if the other books had involved a little something to that effect, I might have gotten more out of this one.  With so many books trying to push doms and bondage, I really was a little let down with this.  But I do love Kristen’s work so much and still give this 4 stars.

Mystery Man 
by Kristen Ashley
WOW is all I can say about Hawk!!!  First, thank you to Kathy for getting me to read this one.  I was not disappointed at all.  Hawk is one HOT, alpha male and he can definitely rock Gwen’s world.  He’s been a mystery to her for a year and a half and she’s not known who has been sneaking in her room at night.  They both know they want more and are scared.  I love seeing them both open up to each other and baring their soul.    This is definitely a 5 star read for me and I can’t wait to read about more of the men in this series!!

Blue Roses 
by Mimi Strong
I have always loved Mimi’s writing and she didn’t let me down with this one.  Luca and Tina meet through her flower shop and you can feel their attraction.  Luca is the hot motorcycle mechanic who is opening a shop down the road from Tina’s flower shop.  Tina has suffered tragedy in the past and is so leery about getting close to a man.  I can’t blame her for that, I would be too. My heart just broke for her but yet I was dying laughing at some of the antics in this book.  I received an arc of this book and give it 4 stars.  It’s due to release on April 1st.

 What I'm Reading:

Toxic 
by A.C. Bextor

No comments

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!