Teri Beth's Week in Review

What I Read This Week

Girl in Love by Caisey Quinn 
 ARC provided by author 
“The truth is I want you so bad it hurts. I swear to God, if I ever get to hold you again, I will never let go. Ever.” - Trace
I fell in love with Girl with Guitar, my heart broke because of Girl on Tour, but Girl in Love SLOWLY mended that broken heart and made me fall even more in love with Kylie Ryans and Trace Corbin. This is the final installment of the Kylie Ryan’s series and I’m so sad it’s over. GiL picked up not long after GoT, Kylie has it all but the one she loves and Trace is trying to get his life back on track. I was a nervous mess most of this book wondering will they...won’t they. I just wanted Trace and Kylie to talk; I wanted to shake some sense into both of them! The journey they took to get back to one another is heartbreaking and heartwarming. Caisey Quinn has ended their story the best way possible. It’s wonderfully written and yet again has some of the best song lyrics around! I’m going to miss Trace and Kylie. This is a must read series! <3

Cursive by Phoebe Lane
I played kindle roulette and won when I landed on Cursive. This had been on my TBR forever and I’m so glad I finally read it. It was fun, but a teeny bit angsty, sweet and sexy, and had an interesting twist. It was a little slow in the beginning for me to get into, I felt like it jumped from scene to scene too quickly but as the story progressed that feeling went away and I was immensely curious to the secrets both Aislynn and Jace were hiding. Now, I’m usually one to pick on various clues within the story, but in this one I did, well I thought I did and surprisingly I was right! Ha, that never happens. But that in no way took away from the reveals within the story. They were just as moving and still surprising in the moment. Aislynn and Jace were both interesting characters, as were their friends Ellie and Evan. This was just one of those books that brought out all the right emotions for me but left me with a warm and fuzzy feeling in the end. It’s not super light or crazy angsty, a perfect blend of it all! 

The Dividing Line by Victoria H. Smith
Check out my full review HERE!
In Pursuit by Olivia Luck
Review coming next week!
Available 2/11

What I Am Reading Now

The Dumont Diaries by Alessandra Torre
So far this is a very interesting read!
*Update: I finished and ohmygracious! So good!

No comments

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!