Review: SAVING FOREVER (The Ever Trilogy Book 3) by Jasinda Wilder


Ever and Cade,
Sorry I vanished like I did. I’m not sure I can even explain things. I don’t know when I’ll be back. IF I’ll be back. I’m not sure of anything, except that I love you, Ever. You’re my twin, my best friend, and leaving you was the hardest thing I’ve ever done. I know you don’t understand. Maybe you never will. I hope you don’t, honestly. It would be easier that way. That’s cowardly, I’m sure.
Cade, take care of her. Love her, the way she deserves. The way you always have, for forever and always. 
If I could ask you anything, it’s that you remember me as I was, and forget me as I am. 
I’m sorry, and goodbye, and I love you.
Eden

Add to GOODREADS.
Forever & Always (The Ever Trilogy Book 1) REVIEW.
 After Forever (The Ever Trilogy Book 2) REVIEW.

*ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review*

REVIEW


Saving Forever is the third and final book in the Ever Trilogy and I think this one by far was my favorite.  Now, I loved the first book and the second one really ticked me off but Jasinda redeemed herself in my eyes in this book.

You have to make sure to read the first two books before you can start this one because it picks up right where book two ended.  Ever has just woken up from her coma, Caden is torn and guilt-ridden, and Eden runs away, hiding a big secret.

Eden just disappears, isolating herself from the world.  She spends her time on the beach and playing Apollo, her cello.  One day a mysterious stranger emerges from the ocean, changing her life.   In comes Carter, quiet and gorgeous.

As they seem to keep running into each other, they start developing feelings, even though Carter can’t speak.  He has experienced such a tragedy that my heart just broke for him while I quickly fell in love with him. Eden seems to be the ‘one’ who can break down his walls, even though she kept pushing him away, feeling that she should never love or be loved.  But, boy, Carter is one patient man!!  I love how they started from scratch and their relationship just blossomed into something beautiful!!  It seems Eden has finally found her place in the world and I couldn’t be happier for her.  Even though I was so mad at her in book two, she redeemed herself in this one.

Now, Ever and Caden?  She is so pitiful having to practically relearn everything while dealing with Caden who seems to be pulling away from her.

“I’m failing you.  You need love.  You need me…and I just…I’m not giving you what you need.” – Caden

She never let her love falter for him and was so persistent.  I just loved her for that and she is really the glue that held them together.  He was so torn and empty but she loved him through everything and I mean everything, even after secrets were revealed.

As the book progressed and Ever and Caden found out why Eden left, the surprises that followed just blew me away and left me speechless.  I quickly learned to see them all in a new light and was pulling for both couples to survive the circumstances surrounding them.

“What would I do without you?  What beauty would there be in this life without you?” – Caden

This book really pulled at my heart because I constantly felt so happy yet so sad at the same time.  It is such an emotional, bittersweet journey for them all and I am really impressed with how things work out in the end.  My only complaint is that this series is over but like I said, I think this installment is the best and definitely worthy of 5 stars!!

“Forgiveness is a choice, and so is love.”

Purchase

No comments

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!