Danielle's Week in Review

What I Read This Week

Wrecked by Priscilla West
I wish I could give this one more stars because I did enjoy the beginning and end of the book but it just fell flat overall for me. When I first started I thought wow this is going to be a good one. Then it just started to get very repetitive. If I heard "I just want to be friends" one more time I might have pulled my hair out. I think the plot was good, it was just way too drawn out. Things started out exciting but the middle lost my interest. It was just really long and the length in my opinion didn't add to the story but annoyed me. Did I mention I hate cliffhangers. Oh yes I do, I can't stand them. I was excited that the next book was coming out soon but after finishing I'm not sure I'll rush to read it. I'm sure I'm not in the majority with this one. Julie loved it, unfortunately it just wasn't one of my favorites. -3 Stars

Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover
I pre-ordered this one, probably like most of you and it sat on my kindle forever.  Why? I don't know, because I loved it!  Colleen Hoover is such an amazing author.  This novella packs more punch then most of the novels I have read lately.  The best part it is free!  Pick this one up today, it is worth the time you will spend reading it!   - 5 Stars

Unravel by Calia Read
I finished this one last night and I need a minute to process what I read.  Did I like it? Hell yes I loved it!  It was so different than anything I have read in a long time and I really appreciated that. Sometimes I feel like I reread the same story over and over again but with Unravel that is not at all the case.  This book is such a mystery to me. I'm still not sure how I feel after reading it.  All I know for sure is that this book sucked me in.  I couldn't put it down.  I was right there with Naomi as she tries to unravel her life.  There were so many twist and turns. I had an idea where the story was going but then it would turn in another direction and I was left confused again.  When it all comes together I was shocked.  I don't want to say much because I really think this is one of those books you should go into knowing as little as possible.  Just know that it is a heartbreaking, beautiful story that will leave you with a mess of emotions.  The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because I wanted a little more at the end.  It felt a little rushed but other than that it was perfect. - 4.5 Stars  

What I may Read Next

Well normally I would say I have no clue because I read based on my mood but I'm sure Craving Redemption will be one of them.  
Craving Redemption by Nicole Jacquelyn

Then I think I'm going to dig into my kindle and pull out some old ones I forgot I had.  

No comments

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!