Review: THE FINE LINE by Alicia Kobishop

High school senior Liv Evans has one rule: No attachments. She’s lost enough in her life and has vowed to do whatever it takes to make sure she never again feels the emptiness of losing someone she loves. Boys are a fun distraction, but a serious relationship is something she’d rather live without. Her determination for a future free of pain and heartbreak is put to the test when she meets–and quickly forms an unexpected bond–with Logan Tanner.

Logan has always been a free spirit, but ever since a life-changing event took place, which left him doubting the integrity of those who are closest to him, he’s taken that term to a whole new dangerous level. Learning the hard way that life is too short for worries or work–and that women can’t be trusted–Logan has exchanged steady work for street racing. When Liv walks into his world, everything he thought he knew about life and women is challenged.

In The Fine Line, Liv and Logan will discover if it’s possible for true love to have a future, or if history is destined to repeat itself.


Add to GOODREADS.

REVIEW

What a rollercoaster of a ride this book was!  I liked it but I didn’t, but yet I couldn’t put it down.  I felt so bad for Olivia for what she had been through in life and how she felt she couldn’t trust anyone for having them being taken from her.

It seems everyone in her life had left her or been taken from her and she didn’t want to get close to anyone for fear of losing them.  She felt it was always easy to just keep her distance and never become attached to anyone.  Little did she know that when Logan came into her life, that it would be harder than she ever thought possible.  I mean, with a hot guy and a racer at that, who couldn’t resist!!

Logan was someone she was least expecting with his bad boy attitude and being he was a street racer, she knew she wanted to keep away from him and the danger that he could be in due to racing.

But, I must say Logan was persistent and that is the best part about this book.  He just wouldn’t give up!!


“Liv, I’ve never felt this way before.  I’ve never wanted another human being as much as I want you.  I just want to make you happy.” – Logan

I was so frustrated with Olivia throughout this book.  She was so hot and cold.  One minute she was wanting him and then pushing him away.  I mean, I know she was scared, but I just wanted to say enough already and stay with him!!  When she did make her decision, she knew that Logan was the one to change her life and for the better.


“I had no idea that unconditional love actually existed until I met you, Logan.  I never believed that any two people could actually be meant for each other.” – Olivia


As much as I found Olivia to be so wishy-washy and irritating, I fell in love with Logan and was definitely swooning over him.  I easily give this book 4 stars and look forward to reading more from this author in the future!!

PURCHASE

No comments

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!