Review: UNTIL TREVOR by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Until_Trevor_front
Trevor Mayson had his life planned out - make the family business successful and play the field for a few more years before eventually settling down. Then he sees her. Liz Hayes was beautiful, shy and everything that he could ever want...but she didn't fit into his plans. After Trevor painfully rejects her, Liz finally starts to move on, but Trevor is finding it difficult to truly let her go. It seems the more he tries to stay away, the more intense his feelings for her become. Like a stretched rubber band, he can only take so much before snapping.
Liz Hayes is done waiting for Trevor and isn't interested in getting her heart broken by him again, but Trevor is making it difficult for her to forget him when he shoves his way back into her life. Can Trevor prove to her that he is worth falling in love with again, and is he ready to change his life plan to let her into his heart?

Review

A few months ago I picked up Until November and really enjoyed it. I can’t help it; I’m a whore when it comes to alpha men! I mean if my husband ever talked to me and did some of the things these men did I would probably go all Lorena Bobbitt on his ass, but when it comes to books I eat that shit up. So when the chance came about to read Until Trevor I was excited. I think this series is one of those you pick up when you want to read about a hot alpha male and just enjoy a few hours with a steamy read. Until Trevor was exactly that for me! I have really grown to love Mayson men. They are a bunch of bossy man-whores who live life to have fun and enjoy women until they meet 'the one,' then BAMMM, it hits them full force and she becomes their world. 

We met Trevor in Until November, while I don’t think it is necessary to read the first book I think it gives you a better understanding of the Mayson men. Trevor and Liz become close at the end of Until November. Their relationship crosses over the line of friendship to complicated one night when things get heated. Trevor makes the mistake of taking Liz’s words literally and places some distance between the two of them. Liz is left hurt and confused but tries to move on with her life. Trevor can’t get Liz out of his head! He knows he screwed up and he is determined to fix it. Liz has different plans. She isn’t a pushover and isn’t letting him back in so easy! Trevor knows she is the one and he is up for the fight. 

"This is going to happen."

"What?" I ask, my eyebrows drawn together in confusion. His finger comes up and skims down the center of my face, forehead to chin.

"You and I, we're going to happen."

I loved Liz! She definitely has a backbone and doesn’t make it easy on Trevor once he finally pulls his head out of his ass and tries to make things right. She constantly puts Trevor in his place, and I loved the dynamitic of their relationship. Liz’s past has made her strong. She has dealt with some serious shit in her life, and still does, but she works hard to overcome everything and focus on her dream of owning her own business. When her dream is threatened, she will do what she needs to not to lose it. That is one of the many reasons why I love her character! 

“What am I supposed to do?”


“I don’t know. You’re the one with the penis, and the one who likes to boss everyone around all the time; I’m sure you can figure it out.”

No matter how strong Liz is, Trevor being a Mayson finds a way to work his way into Liz’s life. As much as I liked each of them individually they are that much better as a couple. With the perfect amount of drama and sexiness, this is one of those series you can’t help but finish with a smile on your face. Especially because Aurora Reynolds writes amazing epilogues and always leaves you wanting more with a teaser from the next book in the series. I can’t wait to get my hands on Until Lilly.

Purchase

No comments

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!