Lea's Top 13 of 2013!!

 
After much consideration, I have come up with these 13 amazing reads for my list. It was very hard, and while there are many that I loved this year, these are the ones that stuck with me the most. I did not, however, include any books that I beta, edited, or worked on in any manner, as I did not think it would be fair.

We hope you enjoy our Top 13 of 2013 countdown and giveaways! We just wanted to point out that we each took great care in picking novels that we loved which were published in 2013, not just our favorites of what we read this year. 



Thirteen...

 

 

 

Twelve...

 

   

 

Eleven...

 

  

 

Ten...

 

 

 

Nine...

 

  

 

Eight...

 

 

 

Seven... 

 

  

 

Six...

 

   

 

Five...

 

 

Four...

  

 

 

Three...

 

   

 

Two... 

 

 

 

And...

 

Lea's #1 read for 2013 was.....

 

  

   

 

WAIT!!

Before you go, enter our  

Top 13 of 2013 Rafflecopter Giveaway!!




3 comments

  1. Reckless, Collide, Consequences (series), Stealing Harper, Love Me With Lies Series (especially Thief) Leo, oh I could go on. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm let's see......Lori Otto's Emi lost and found series (and subsequent spin off novels included!), Jasinda Wilder's Falling into us and Falling into You, Debra Anastasia's Poughkeepsie, Colleen Hoover's Hopeless and Losing Hope, Paige Weaver's Promise me Darkness and Promise me Light, Michelle Valentine's Rock the band series! Metal Urge (Wilborn is the author), ANYTHING by Jessica Sorensen, Gail McHugh's Collide and Pulse, and let's not forget Jamie McGuire's Beautiful Disaster, SC Stephen's thoughtless Series, KA Tucker's Ten Tiny Breaths, Sylvain Reynard's Gabriel's Inferno series, , oh and C.M Stunich's Tasting Never series, oK so I have a hard time limiting this list to a few faves obviously!
    I don't want to I forget Katy Evans' REAL series or Aleatha Roemig's Consequences series and Tamara Webber's Easy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read and loved nearly everything on that list!

      Delete

All comments welcome!