Angela's Top 13 of 2013!!


Thank you to all of the authors who provided me with the hundreds of books that entertained me in 2013. It was hard to choose 13, but these were the ones that left me wanting more, and whose characters became a part of my imagination. So, a special thank you to these authors. I also want to say a special thank you to the authors that I beta read for, they are not on this list, but they hold an even more special place in my heart, they are like my family!

 We hope you enjoy our Top 13 of 2013 countdown and giveaways! We just wanted to point out that we each took great care in picking novels that we loved which were published in 2013, not just our favorites of what we read this year.  

 

Thirteen...

 

   

 

Twelve...

 

 

 

Eleven...

 

  

 

Ten...

 

  

 

Nine...

 

  

 

Eight...

 

   

 

Seven...

  

  

 

Six...

 

  

 

Five...

 

   

 

Four...

 

 

 

Three...

 

  

 

Two...

 

  

 

And...

 

Angela's #1 Read of 2013 was...

  

   

 

 

WAIT!!

Before you go, enter our  

Top 13 of 2013 Rafflecopter Giveaway!!




5 comments

  1. Mine are Bully, Origin, Hearts in Darkness, and Sentinel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the end of 2013 I have thoroughly enjoyed Quintessentially Q (Monsters in the Dark, #2)
    by Pepper Winters. Thank you for a wonderful giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh you have sabrina on here! smokin hold is my first favorite from 2013 followed by making over maris! sigh.. loved it! I love paige tyler , monica burns, and several new authors ive just discovered! (I dont wanna mess up their names since I just started reading all this new stuff I get first and last confused) and of course I love lori foster and jill shalvis and I am so going to check out your number one pick because Ive seen it on more than one list! must be amazing! thanks! Im taking notes on lists today for the gift cards I got! ;) yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HRH made only number two? The Mistress must be good. Will have to check it out myself. That being said, Yes Sabrina York is my favorite for 2013, however, Making Over Maris is the number one book on my list. Loved the Wired Series! But, the Tryst Island series is a close second and includes Smoking Holt. Other authors who found their way to my list include, Lexi Blake and the Masters and Mercenary series - HOT!, M.J. Pullens Marriage Pact and Regrets Only, (still need to read Baggage Check) new author Kennedy Layne with her CSA series, Seraphina Donavan with the The DuChamps' Dynasty series, and who can forget Kallypso Masters and the Rescue Me series. Appears I have a theme going here. I like series. AND, I like to read! These are just a few of my favorite authors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many AMAZING books this year! Consequences series by Aleatha Romig, ToT and QQ by Pepper Winters, CITD, SITD, Epilogue by C.J. Roberts, Bully by Penelope Ward, Gemini by Penelope Douglas, The Dark Light of Day by T.M. Frazier... this is all off the top of my head, I'd hate to consult my kindle.. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

All comments welcome!