Review: KNIGHTS' SINNER by Bella Jewel

Jackson is always considered the 'softie'. He's the first to help people out when they're in need. He's President of the Hell's Knights and is tired of being treated like a pushover. He wants to show the world how much of a sinner he can be.

Serenity has a dark past. Secrets haunt her and she has no way of escaping them. Hogan is the only family she knows and life with him is brutal. And it's about to get worse.

He sends her on a mission.

On a mission to destroy the Hell's Knights and the Heaven's Sinners.

Can she pretend with a club she doesn't know?

Or will she betray Hogan?
 Add to GOODREADS.
ARC provided by author.

REVIEW

I’m going to keep this review short and sweet because I don’t want to give any spoilers away. If you haven’t read any of the Hell’s Knights books and you like MC books I would recommend this series. I can’t help it, I’m a total whore when it comes to any MC book. I love them and pick up any book that has to do with these rough and dirty talking men. I love alpha males and for some reason I’m drawn to bikers. I enjoyed the first two books in this series but Jackson is my favorite. He is sweet and evil at the same time. At first I wasn’t sure if I was going to like this one because he is an older man. I was afraid that his age might keep me from connecting with him but I was so wrong. He is my favorite Hell’s Knight! Old or not, I still found him sexy and was swooning the entire book. The sex scenes were hot and the action was there just like in the first two books. It was the perfect end to the series. 

My favorite part about this series is that the books were released close together. I hate waiting for a book and appreciate authors that release their books back to back. Sometimes when this happens the books aren’t that great but I thought the third book in this series was the best. This one picks up right where the last book left off. Serenity walks into the Hell’s Knights MC clubhouse a broken and battered woman. Her life is hell and her body shows it. When the second book ended I had a feeling where this one was headed but I wasn’t sure. I was not disappointed with the direction this book took. I loved the action and like the last two books and the sex scenes were hot. My only complaint is that the series is over. I’m looking forward to the Muff’s novella being released but I wish there was going to be another book in the series. Each book got better and better and I really look forward to reading more of this author’s work.

Purchase


No comments

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!