Review: TRACKS by Sarah Biermann


When Harvard Law student, Dylan Ackhart, moves to Boston with her best friend- the last thing she expects to find is Jeremy Mason. Jeremy is sexy, smart, and passionate- and currently the most famous rock star in the world.

From the first moment Dylan meets Jeremy, she's attracted to him. But she soon finds the fame and press can wear on you. Plus, Jeremy seems to be hiding things from her- including his relationship with the mysterious blue-haired girl.

Tracks takes you on a ride through the not so glamorous side of dating a rock star- sex, drugs, rock and roll.

Add to GOODREADS.
ARC provided by author.

Review

I think most of my friends know that when a rocker romance comes along, I am one to jump on it and this one didn’t let me down.

Dylan and her best friend Theresa are off to attend Harvard Law School. She’s determined to succeed and has never been the ‘party girl’. So when Theresa gets her to go to a concert, she is drawn to Jeremy, the bad boy rocker.

From the moment he sees her, he knows he wants her but also knows she is so innocent compared to him and how he leads his life.

“I think you, Dylan, are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. You’re captivating. I can’t take my eyes off of you.” – Jeremy

Dylan soon finds out that Jeremy has his secrets which are similar to a part of her past that she desperately wants to avoid. Jeremy has never met a woman like Dylan before and I was really pulling for them to be together. I love seeing how Dylan wants so bad to change for her and how she struggles with what she feels is right for her and what decisions they have to make.

“I love you Dylan. I’ll never want anyone else. You’re everything to me, my reason for living. Nothing’s ever meant anything to me before you.” – Jeremy

I really enjoyed this story and seeing how torn she is on what to do. Does she want to risk the future she has always dreamed of to be with Jeremy? Will Jeremy change his ways to be the man she deserves? Dylan has so many secrets and to see his walls come down for Dylan made such a great story. I must say I was surprised how it worked out but Trials, book 2, is already out so you don’t have to wait for more. I give this 4 stars and my review for Trials is tomorrow.

Purchase







No comments

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!